Are you looking for a telescope?
This Celestron Powerseeker 80AZS Telescope Review will show that when it comes to an entry-level telescope this is a great choice. With an 80mm aperture and 400mm focal length, the unit allows enough light for bright and clear images. Its size and weight are manageable so you can view on the go.
This product has everything you need in order to get started with astronomy or just enjoy viewing celestial objects from your backyard. It’s affordable, easy to use, portable, and durable – perfect for beginners!
The Celestron Powerseeker 80AZS Telescope Review will show that when it comes to an entry-level telescope this is a great choice. With an 80mm aperture and 400mm focal length, the unit allows enough light for bright and clear images. Its size and weight are manageable so you can view on the go.
This telescope is great for children and beginner astronomers alike. It comes with everything the novice needs, including an eyepiece, tripod and mount, rack-and-pinion focuser, and an erect image diagonal. This makes it perfect for astronomers who want to get going straight away.
For ease of use, the unit is offered with a manual alt-azimuth mount and a 5×24 Finder scope, allowing you to locate and point objects with ease. It features a professional design with its optical tube accommodating all standard eyepieces. Ergo, you can upgrade whenever you need better magnification.
The unit features a solid construction, which makes it long-lasting. Better yet, you are offered all the necessary accessories to get you started.
For its price is a really powerful telescope allowing you to examine not only the night sky but also to observe terrestrial objects. This is achieved by the image-erect prism, which corrects the orientation of the images vertically and horizontally.
It really comes into its own for terrestrial viewing thanks to the altitude locking bar fitted on the mount. This will allow you to track animals as they move. Every part of the telescope is made with the quality you would associate with Celestron.
The adjustable tripod makes it easy to use. Each of the tripod legs can be independently adjusted, making it easier to use on uneven ground.
The tripod has a removable accessory tray where you can store your eyepiece and other accessories when you need them.
As you read through the Celestron Powerseeker 80azs Telescope Review you may now be aware that this telescope is aimed at beginners, it delivers good clear images. And for the price, this makes it suitable for anyone just starting out. It is designed with an 80mm aperture, 400mm focal length, and f/5 focal ratio. This allows enough light to pass through to capture clear bright images.
The lens in a refractor-style scope is designed with anti-reflection multi-coated optics. This greatly improves the color and contrast of the images you see, making it great for observing objects in space or other hard-to-reach places.
The construction of the scope is made for a more enjoyable viewing experience by reducing glare and increasing the image clarity.
To assist you with focusing, the Celestron PowerSeeker 80AZS comes with a rack-and-pinion focuser that is easier to use than other telescopes on the market.
The 1.25-inch barrel diameter of this telescope is made to accept all 1.25-inch astronomical filters. This allows you to adapt the scope to different viewing conditions. Unlike most beginner telescopes, which are offered with up to three eyepieces and a bonus Barlow lens, the Celestron PowerSeeker 80AZS ( at the time of writing) only comes with a single 20mm eyepiece. This will give you up to 20x magnification. Of course, you can always upgrade by buying better eyepieces.
A 5×24 Finderscope and a 90-degree image erect prism make it easier to use this telescope. Unfortunately, this telescope doesn’t allow you to attach a camera, so astrophotography is not possible.
THE POWERSEEKER 80AZS IS DESIGNED TO GIVE THE FIRST TIME USER THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF QUALITY, VALUE, FEATURES, AND POWER.
- perfect beginners telescope: The Celestron PowerSeeker 80AZS is an easy-to-use and powerful telescope, the PowerSeeker series is designed to give the first-time telescope user the perfect combination of quality, value, features, and power
- Manual Yoke Mount; Navigate the sky with our refractor telescope. It features a yoke mount with a slow-motion altitude rod for smooth and accurate pointing. Adjust the rod to the desired position, then easily secure it by tightening the cross knob
- Compact and Portable: This telescope for adults and kids to be used together is compact, lightweight, and portable. Take the telescope to your favorite campsite or dark sky observing site, or simply the backyard
- Multiple Accessories; The Celestron PowerSeeker 80AZS Telescope features 2 eyepieces (20mm and 4mm), plus a 3x Barlow lens to triple the power of each. Accessories also include a FREE download of one of the top consumer rated astronomy software programs
Take a look at some similar products
Still not sure? Then take a look at these similar products before you click that buy button:
|Celestron Powerseeker 127EQ Review|
|Celestron AstroMaster 70AZ Review|
|Celestron AstroMaster 130 EQ Review|
The Celestron PowerSeeker 80AZS Telescope is a powerful, yet portable tabletop reflector telescope for beginners. The high-powered optics and light buckets make it easy to spot all sorts of celestial objects including galaxies, nebulae, and star clusters on almost any clear evening throughout the year. It comes equipped with a removable 1 ¼” tripod so you can set up your scope and admire the universe wherever you find yourself.
- 80mm short refractor telescope with fully coated glass optics and a lightweight frame
- Observe in no time with a quick and easy, no-tool setup
- Accessories include two eyepieces (20mm and 4mm), a erect image diagonal, 3x Barlow lens, and a finderscope
- Slow motion rod control for smooth and accurate pointing